|Overall rating||1 review)(|
Models: jacket 7 mm and 5 mm; high-waist trouser 7 mm and 5 mm
Outer lining: Latest generation Extraflex superelastic Nylon
• Inner lining: split open “Cell”
• Outer seams: “Blind stitching” with double thread. High resistance to abrasions. Glued internally to prevent any kind of infiltration
• Anatomic and pre-formed cut: designed to privilege circumferences and comfort, avoiding restriction of breathing
• Arms and legs: pre-formed and pre-angled
• Jackets: with built-in Hood. Face seal with differentiated thickness (3.5 mm in the 5 mm version and 5 mm in the 7 mm version) to increase the elasticity and consequently the comfort on the face. Inserts with reduced thickness at ear level. Beavertail closure with double toggle. Sternal protection glued to the inside with Pad-In system and large outer 3D PU Print. Better adhesion of the suit to the body and no limitation of the elasticity of the neoprene.
• Materials: Kama jackets and trouser are made of superelastic neoprene. Large knee and elbow reinforcements in PU Print.