Heavylightstore invoicing information
The billing address (for euro invoices) of Aalto Group Oy will change on 1st of October 2019. We are hoping to receive all euro invoices by email to our new invoicing address. If your company does not have ability to deliver invoices by e-mail, you can send paper invoices to the scanning service address. Companies within Finland should send e-invoices.
1. Euro invoices by e-mail (preferred)
Email invoice address: email@example.com
We hope that you will send only invoices to this address. Invoices should be sent as PDF-files and
possible invoice attachments must be included in the same PDF-file with the invoice.
- You can send multiple invoices in one e-mail as long as each invoice is a separate attachment. All files must have a different name.
- The maximum size of one email is 5 MB.
- PDF files must be genuine PDF documents (PDF version 1.3 or later).
- Allowed characters in the attachment name are common characters, a-z, A-Z, 0-9. Please do not use special characters or spaces when naming attachments.
2. Euro invoices by paper mail to a scanning service
Address details must be complete on both the invoice and the envelope:
Aalto Group Oy
80020 Kollektor Scan
- Envelope should contain only the invoice.
- Do not use staples in invoices sent to the scanning service.