This product is not for sale at the moment.
This weight-integrated, jacket style BC is the latest addition to the highly successful family of “Pro” BCs. Those that dive with Pro LT will benefit from the quality and knowledge that Aqua Lung and SeaQuest have developed in BC design and construction over the last four decades. It packs features, style and durability into an affordable package.
Weight integration features the SureLock™II (patented) mechanical lock and release mechanism. The weight pockets align themselves. Just insert the pocket until it “clicks”. A simple, single-pull release is all that is needed to jettison the weights in an emergency.
- A new, proprietary backpack has a built in traction pad to reduce tank slippage as well as a built in carrying handle.
- Two large lobe pockets are secured with heavy-duty zippers complete with zipper pull tabs
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top front of the right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive
- Some divers may find it useful to run their instruments behind the left lobe pocket and out the scooped instrument pocket on the top front of the left lobe
- Features 4 stainless steel flat d-rings to attach accessories.
- Includes attachment grommets for knife
- The Pro LT has an adjustable waistband to accommodate varying waistlines
- Large pull bobs on dump valves are easy to locate and grip with thick gloves.
- Positioning strap allows you to set the Pro QD at the perfect height each time
- Right shoulder pull dump
- Lower right dump for head down orientation
- Chest strap for added security
The approximated packaged size or the size of the product's package is 500 x 600 x 200 mm.